Re: exposure lights and re-introduction

From: Laura Valentino <laura_at_this.is>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:48:13 +0000

Tom Sobota wrote:

> I bought all the elements in a Madrid store. I think that in all the
> major European cities there are such stores, some of them surely sell by
> mail, but perhaps you could look it up via Internet.

My problem is, I don't really know how to search in other languages. My
searches only turned up sites in the US and UK.

> If you know exactly what you want, I could buy it here in Spain and send
> it to you to Iceland.

That's quite an offer! I'm still in the "determining exactly what I
want" stage. Here is the webpage Hamish suggested, to give you an idea
of what I'm looking at. But I have to research this better. The bulbs
for these systems vary, and some of them (like the high pressure sodium)
are *not* the right spectrum for our purposes.

Thanks for your help.

Laura