Re: Breakfast in Montana

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:27:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Sandy,

We just finished the Beginners Precision Digital Negative with Pt/PD Friday
and this evening we launch the advanced class of the same.... a few of the
folks are staying over to do both.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I had a hearty breakfast this morning at the Hungry
Bear restuarant. The waitress did sort of resemble a bear... but perhaps it
was the early hour.

Mark
In a message dated 8/20/06 9:36:35 AM, sanking@clemson.edu writes:

> Mark,
>

> I assume you will be eating at the cafe just down the road from the
> Formulary? Not that you have a lot of choices in Condon, of course. If so, I would
> love to join you as they put on a good, hearty breakfast.
>

> Is  your workshop starting today?

> Sandy

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives