Re: Contact Printing Frames

From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:36:03 -0500

I have a 16x20 and a photographer's formulary 8x10 frame that Doug
reconditioned for me. They are both fantastic, but I am also going
forward modifying a nu-arc vacuum frame to be used with my UV box. As
you will probably end up with a vacuum frame if you want to be able to
create the sharpest images you may want to bite the bullet and try to
get one now. I bought my frame for $30, the pump from Gast for $40,
and the tubing and bleeder valve totaled $20--under $90 total.