Re: Contact Printing Frames

From: Jack Fulton <jefulton1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 22:22:19 -0700

I'd recommend Doug Kennedy's frames as well. Handsomely made and
sturdy as heck. We have used them
and used them in our department for years with little signs of wear
but for an occasional bolt coming loose. And, I am
talking 25 students per semester all year long.
And, I know Doug . . . darned fine craftsman. They live in a rather
remote area of north-eastern California. Sheep and
Sandhill Crane country. Near the old Oregon Trail and Fandango Pass.
Ahhh, the wild west.
Jack Fulton