RE: Contact Printing Frames

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:08:36 -0600 (MDT)

Loris,

Thanks for the link; that was exactly what I've been looking for. I can
get most of the supplies that Sullivan listed fairly inexpensively, so I
think I'll go with that.

The only thing I'm going to have to order is a vacuum pump. Does anyone
have any recommendations there? I have no idea what I should be looking
for.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net