Re: Kallitype developer

From: Sandy King <sanking_at_clemson.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:46:27 -0400

For kallitype I have usee potassium oxalate at 20%, same percentage
as I use sodium citrate.

However, unlike with straight palladium, where you get warmer results
than with sodium citrate, I do not find any advantage to potassium
oxalate with kallitype. It works great, but since sodium citrate is
generally less expensive and less toxic I prefer it.

Sandy