Re: Kallitype developer

From: Jack Fulton <jefulton1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:29:30 -0700

If Carlos Gasparinho is still tuning in here . . he has a superb
recipe for kallitype.
Carlos did a considerable amount of research on this and came to the
conclusion
that the kallitype done well is virtually indistinguishable from the
Pl. Further, he
felt the formulae printed originally were perhaps not correct
deliberately so as to
lead practitioners away from it. I'm not putting this well . .
suffice it to say if you use
the historic recipes the results will be fine but not really good.
Jack Fulton