bergger

From: permadocument ^lt;info@permadocument.be>
Date: 02/02/06-02:12:12 AM Z

Dear friends,

As a european distributor of Bergger products I take the opportunity to give
a few precisions concerning the Bergger line of products.

First of all, the different photographic emulsions are based on the original
Guilleminot formulae so you do not have to be surprised by the superior
quality of the fiber based emulsions. This is due to the fact that they
contain more silver salts than the conventional photographic papers.

The photographic emulsions are principally coated by Foma. Bergger has,
since recently a complete coating facility which is independant of the Foma
products.

Concerning the COT-230 myth I can tell you that the paper stock is Arches
Platine with a gelatine coating on both sides.

Hoping to have cleared up any misunderstandings I warmly suggest you to
visit our website at: http://www.permadocument.be

Best greetings from Brussels,
Roger

--