Re: Quarz Halogen light source

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 02/03/06-06:40:49 AM Z

David,

I have no idea what the code means. AFAIK FEL simply designates a specific lamp such as ESJ, ECT, EBA, BCA, not to be confused with a BBA or the BBC or ABBA for that matter.

Cheers,

Joe

>>> davidhatton@totalise.co.uk 02/03/06 5:57 AM >>>

Thanks for the reply Joe. I had a feeling it was you but I can't access my old emails at the moment. What is the FEL component, what does
that mean FEL ( I've asked Jeeves and he doesn't know),

Regards

David H.

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:43 , Joe Smigiel <jsmigiel@kvcc.edu> sent: