Re: Hey, Christina!!

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 02/03/06-03:31:48 PM Z

Yep! Finally!
You know, what I am finding out is email is not very reliable nowadays with
all the spam filters floating around. Hence, if I don't reply to an offlist
message, please don't anyone take it personally--blame my server...
I thought for sure with Kerik it was my breath or something....and Sandy
King, same with you--I've emailed you a couple times and never heard back so
I figured I smelled like Spam to you, too..., or you were just offended I
left SC :)

To keep it on alt, I found out that adding one more color page to my alt
manual at this point of production with the run I have to do will in essence
not cost me too much more $$$ (what's a hundred here or there, anyway) so I
wanted a kalli from you, Sandy...But I am also looking for combotypes--pt
over pigment, cyanodyke, blah blah blah so if anyone wants to email me
offlist **asap** i'd appreciate it. The run will go into printing on monday
so time is of the essence. No monetary benefit to doing this except a line
on your resume saying "you're published" which some of you might need.

Ask me if I'm tearing my hair out this weekend.
chris

ps I cannot believe how many of you are teaching at the Formulary this
summer! Just 250 mi away.