Re: Nikon D200 (for alt)

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 02/06/06-09:57:33 AM Z

Gerry,
OHMAGOSH that guy's website is the BOMB (kenrockwell.com)!! I bookmarked it
on my browser toolbar. I love it when someone takes the time to debunk
myths, and his camera pixel comparisons are really great. I almost balked
at buying digital after seeing the comparison of 4x5 film and digital...

AND even better I was able to click on a button in the toolbar and it led me
to a place that had D200s!!!!!

I had put in for email notices for the camera's arrival to both B and H and
Circuit City. I had checked over and over the availability of the camera at
Wolf, Ritz, etc., and all were "out of stock". Now, this guy I talked to at
that store (Best Digital Online) said the shipment came in a couple days
ago, so maybe it is just lucky timing or who knows what, but I got the
camera. Now, to break the news to my husband this morning--i'll wait til
after his first cup of coffee.

I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Thank you, thank you!
Chris
PS the book goes to the printer today am, and by the end of the week I
should be shipping priority mail. I have quite a few orders so it will take
a while but I'll make sure you're top of the list :)