Re: Nikon D200 (for alt)

From: Rodolpho Pajuaba ^lt;rodolpho@pajuaba.com.br>
Date: 02/06/06-12:57:13 PM Z

Not to mention that, if you REALLY want high resolution on digital, one
can learn to shoot in pieces with a shorter focal length lens and stitch
the files to make a really huge final print. If the shot is being done
on a tripod itīs even easier, to shoot and to output bigger files. Itīs
possible to achieve a good final file even with PSīs Photomerge.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba