Re: Getting back into Cyanotype (classic formula)

From: paul gega ^lt;pawel_gega@o2.pl>
Date: 02/13/06-08:14:57 AM Z

On Sunday 12 February 2006 06:46, Michael Koch-Schulte wrote:

micheal,

Sorry for that question - i've never use double coat in cyanotype- when are
writing about double-coating do You mean about two differnt layers just like
in gum bichromate or the first coat , drying , the second coat, exposure and
one development ?
What could be achived by the double-coat ? The wider tone scale only ?

regrards,
Paul