Re: Ferrous to Ferric Oxalate [was Re: patents]

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 02/15/06-10:36:06 AM Z

It doesn't mention the final strength. But you might be able to extrapolate
that info from the amounts of ferrous oxalate and oxalic acid added to the
water. I would say the strength is over 20%. Maybe more.

The components (by bad luck) I seem to have on hand: I erroneously was sent
ferrous oxalate from my supplier, I have the oxalic acid, I have water, and
I have hydrogen peroxide although not 25% (I'm going to try to adjust this
by lowering the H2O requirement. I'm going to give it a try and I'll let you
know.

~m