RE: ANYONE AT ALL? SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGILIBERTI@controlotron.com>
Date: 02/16/06-07:57:11 AM Z

Have you tried the Home Depot web site? They have inexpensive track lighting
and may carrier what you want. Also, goggle for large electrical
supply/lighting businesses that sell to electricians. They definitely will
have what you want. Also, gallery lighting businesses should carry what you
want. I'm sure you can find them on the Internet and have them shipped. The
biggest one out by me is:

Revco Electrical Supply Inc
(631) 283-3600
(800) 722-0244