RE: uses for graded paper stock??

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 02/17/06-11:06:55 PM Z

Start solarizing you negatives. The contrast range on many will be extremely
low, .25-.45 and very contrasty paper will make them look like they have
some life. Tri X at 250 dev in HC110 @1:15 pop them with a little light at
about 7 to 9 minutes and continue until 13 to 15 minutes.

Have fun!

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9