Re: Pictorico

From: Kees Brandenburg ^lt;ctb@zeelandnet.nl>
Date: 02/21/06-02:55:39 AM Z

some more information from the Asahi Chemicals site:

Urethanes and Others
Our prime urethane products are propylene oxide (PO), propylene
glycol (PG) and polypropylene glycol (PPG). Other products in this
category include pharmaceutical and agrochemical intermediates and
our high-grade PICTORICO, which is used to coat high-resolution ink-
jet printer paper and incorporates our proprietary metal oxide fine
particle technology. Other key offerings are cathode material for
lithium ion batteries, fine silica for cosmetics and pharmaceutical
production, and sodium bicarbonate, for which we hold the top market
share in Japan.

http://www.agc.co.jp/english/company/group_comp04.html