Re: Pictorico & Translucent II

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 02/21/06-03:25:10 AM Z

Kees

Thanks. I will check out the Asahai site.

It was strange that neither Google not Yahoo came up with a trace when I fed
in 'Pictorico' yesterday afternoon.

It would be interesting to know which manufacturers are using the Pictorico
coating material. It is good to know that it is not only manufactured for OHP
as that is now an obsolescent technology.

When demand for OHP materials does dry up, what means could there be for the
continued use of the Pictorico coating material in the limited market of alt

As a comparison, it would be interesting to know what experience others have
had of Trnslucent II back-projection material; it appears to be white but
only has a limited base transmission density and a grain structure which, in my
experience, does not seem to affect the image when negatives are made on the
material.

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)