Re: spectral sensitivity of platinum/palladium and cyanotype coatings.

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 02/21/06-07:26:32 AM Z

Perhaps you can post something about Michael Maunder's finding. I am
not familiar with what he said.

As for the use of green inks for making negatives for Pt./Pd.
printing, that has become fairly commonplace. I use primarily green
inks for carbon printing as will.

What are the implications on spectral sensitivity? I don't know, but
once must also consider the possibility that the link between printer
ink and spectral sensitivity is not exactly as we would expect it to
be. In theory, for example, one would expect that a color such as
brownish-red would block a lot more UV light than green, but that is
not the case with many printers, including the Epson 1280 and 2200.

Sandy