Re: Vandyke colors?

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 02/27/06-06:55:37 PM Z

Joe,

thanks a million, the color I get with 2 coats is very similar to your #1
(single coat ecruwhite) and maybe even a bit lighter then that. This is base
on the area outside the negative. Could this be because my coating was to
thin or do you see another reason for the lighter tone (Dmax) I seem to be
getting? In case this would help you, I used Fabriano Artistico Ultra white
(hot pressed) and I followed the recipe and procedure given below (Wynn
White). Yes, maybe it could be because of my low RH % situation overhere.

Regards
Yves