RE: Chromoskedasic Paining (was: Color Images from B/W Paper)

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGILIBERTI@controlotron.com>
Date: 01/03/06-09:58:20 AM Z

Hi Christina,

Well it's three weeks later and I'm back to work. I finally found the
Chromoskedasic Painting article and it didn't have any additional info as I
had thought. You were right. Also, over the vacation I purchased your
Experimental Photography book. It's really great.

Gerry G.

Also, can anyone tell me how to get back on the list again? I lost the
e-mailed procedure. Thanks. Please send the information to:

ggiliberti@controlotron.com

Happy New Year and thanks again,