Re: Message from Mark Nelson

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 01/03/06-03:20:31 PM Z

Hi, I think this is a bigger problem than just aol, although it's
interesting as a side note that my spam filter in my mail program
automatically categorizes as junk anything that comes from anyone who
has an aol address. But these are mails that came through the list,
so it's not that the usask server rejects all aol mail. And I've had
my mail bounce off and on in the last few weeks, with the same
message Mark got, that it's spamf3 at usask that bounced me, and the
error message reads "user unknown in relay recipient table" I've got
the impression from other comments that several other people have had
the same problem, people also not aol-connected.
Katharine