Re: proof printer for digital images

From: sam wang ^lt;stwang@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/05/06-09:08:52 AM Z

Would Contact Sheet from Photoshop not do the job? It comes free with
PS.

Another way is to show everything in the Photoshop Browser and take a
snapshot of the page (Shift-Command-3 or 4 with the Mac). I use this to
document the contents of my shows, adding titles etc, print and send
with the show.

Sam