Re: proof printer for digital images

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 01/05/06-09:56:16 AM Z

Hi,

have you thought of using Gimp for your prints and a database to keep track
of everything else. If what you want to do is fairly mechanical then you
could even program Gimp to do exactly what you want and possibly even have
it interact with the DB. Sourceforge might be a good place to find other
software but I'm sure you already know that.

Yves