RE: Old Postcard Silver Patina

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 01/05/06-04:42:50 PM Z

Bob,

I still have hundreds of Kodak Greeting Card Masks for all sorts of negative
sizes and perhaps a dozen different designs. Still unopened. All of my masks
are for Christmas cards. Too bad nobody wants them these days.

I can tell you from my personal experience as a former photofinisher,
printing Christmas card orders was sheer drudgery. Specifically, my job in
the process was setting up the Xmas card printer, color balancing the masks,
training the printer operators, and tracking all of the orders. I hope that
I never see another card mask again.

Cheers,

Don Bryant