Re: Gum image has reversed

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 01/10/06-01:28:02 AM Z

Am I assuming wrongly, Bruce, that you are using lamp black tube watercolor
pigment? Or are you, in fact, using powdered pigments as Dave does?
Because lamp black watercolor pigment is not that big a deal in a half gram
amount--less than a one inch worm, and well within reason of his
proportions. In powder it would be a huge amount--by my calcs a half gram
of powdered black is about 6/10 tsp powder. Enquiring minds want to
know...
Chris