OT: China in Spring

From: sam wang ^lt;stwang@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/10/06-09:03:26 PM Z

A few photo educator friends and I are planing a photo/art trip to
China, giving a few talks about our work, mostly in alt processes, and
visiting art schools. Places to visit include Beijing, the capital,
Xian with the terra cotta soldiers, Guilin with the beautiful
mountains, Nanjing, HangZhou with the famous West Lake, and Shanghai.
All in about 18 days in late May to early June.

I don't have details yet since I've just started talking to travel
agencies. Do let me know off-list if you might like to come along.

Sam Wang
stwang@clemson.edu

Narratives can make us understand. Photographs do something else: they
haunt us.
--- Susan Sontag