Traveling portfolio- U.K. or European members of the list

From: Hellena Cleary ^lt;hellena@hncleary.plus.com>
Date: 01/17/06-05:13:36 AM Z

I shall shortly be in possession of the Travelling Portfolio which contains the work of some of the members of the list. Last year we submitted some Temperaprints and the portfolio is now crossing the Atlantic. This is a wonderful opportunity to be able to see the work of our fellow practitioners from across the pond. Would any members on this side of the pond contact me offlist if they are interested in seeing the portfolio and we can try to arrange something? Also if there is a lot of interest can anyone think of a central London venue where we could all meet up. If members outside the U.K. and the London area are interested please contact me and we can see what can be done.Basically my message is - Have portfolio, will travel. Hellena