It's been a long time...

From: Peter Howey ^lt;phowey@saginawartmuseum.org>
Date: 01/18/06-02:51:14 PM Z

I'm back. Graduate school a thing of long-pastedness, I find myself working for the Saginaw Art Museum, surrounded by a few great works and a lot of crap. But the creative juices are really flowing.

With a minimum of lab available, I'd like to start doing gum again, but with digital negs. Have a Nikon D100. Whee. What's the latest consensus on digital inkjet negs? Printer recommendations? Curves?

I might also throw out that our Michigan Photographic Invitational is scheduled for July, 2006. Anyone in Michigan wanting to show can reply to me offlist and I'll make sure you'll get an invitation.

Peter M. Howey
Saginaw Art Museum
1126 N. Michigan Avenue
Saginaw MI 48602