Flagstaff Workshop—Digital Negatives & Pt/PD (shameless plug)

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 01/19/06-02:47:19 PM Z

My apologies in advance to the members of the Alt Photo List for this
shameless plug...

<Begin Shameless Plug>

Dick Arentz and I will be doing our second Flagstaff, AZ workshop on printing
PT/PD using digital negatives and the Precision Digital Negatives System.

The 5 day, intensive workshop will be held in Flagstaff, Arizona on March 20—
24th, 2006, and cover a wealth of information on this topic—it is a hands-on
workshop, so participants will be learning & doing PDN calibration, crafting
negatives, and learning Pt/PD printing in one swell foop.

The workshop will also premier magic of Curve Calculator II.

The workshop includes a fun reception, dinner & print showing at Dick's
house. Dick may also perform his Large Format Camera Dance if encouraged enough.

If you are interested, please email me OFF LIST for details at :
ender100@aol.com

<End of Shameless Plug>

By the way, Happy New Year to everyone on the list—for a number of weeks, I
have been spam filtered into unconsciousness & oblivion and unable to post to
the list. Thanks to Jon for recommending a fix for this green eggs and spam
problem. hehehehe

Best Wishes
Mark I. Nelson
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com