Re: Gesso sizing (Katharine) Ooops Gelatine Mold

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 01/19/06-04:13:53 PM Z

Hi Eric,

You are right... I checked the Phillips Germicidal Lamp and the output is
around 255 nm — so no wonder my undershorts weren't being sterilized by my
NUARC..... I guess I'll have to come up with a new laundry workflow.

Best Wishes,
Mark I. Nelson
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com