RE: Eastern European RC papers

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 01/21/06-07:11:10 PM Z

Well, I happen to like Forte's fiber papers alot. Especially Fortezo and
Polywarmtone. To me, Fortezo is an unmatched paper for lith printing.

See an untoned litprint made on Fortezo @:
http://www.loris.medici.name/Taner-Lithprint-on-Fortezo.jpg

I think this paper's wonderful in terms of lithprinting. Actually, I can't
think of any better paper for lithprinting - this is a very subjective
opinion of course.

Regards,
Loris.