RE: Gelatine - Borax - Formaldehyde

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 01/21/06-07:24:22 PM Z

Ryuji, thanks again for the info.

I guess I will harden with glut. Today I talked to a chemist frient who's
going to prepare me a 2.5% soln. of glut diluting a 50% soln. He said that
it is used in farms as an additive to the wash water for the cow's feet when
they return from the field into their resting place. He looked very casual
against glut - he said that he doesn't use a fume hood when diluting 50%
glut!!! Well, anyway I will be very attentive using the relatively mild
soln. provided by him...

Regards,
Loris.