Re: Gelatine - Borax - Formaldehyde

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 01/21/06-08:50:45 PM Z

Shhh.... Although I know of a lot of people who determine if glut
solution is still fresh or not by sniffing (not in a wine glass,
though), I personally don't like to do that, and if I suggest any idea
resembling such a handling manner on this list, we'll get a few more
weeks of heavy traffic from both coasts of the United States (and for
that period, almost all useful info will be off list), and the time
will be back to 2002, at least.

Anyway, in spite of usefulness of glut and relatively safe nature of
this agent when handled with care, what we don't need are unnecessary
risk and easily avoidable incidences...