RE: B&W Paper dissapearing

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 01/24/06-03:08:23 AM Z

Well, I'm not sure if I remember correctly but:

I was told that they purchase paper from Arches (and maybe some other
papermaker) and have it coated with their emulsions (they make their own
emulsions) by someone else (probably Forte as you say). Wouldn't this
qualify them as a photographic papermaker?

Regards,
Loris.