RE: what a hoot

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 01/25/06-02:23:49 AM Z

I think it may give a nice border effect unless it's uneven... My first
Cyanotypes on NOT paper were coated with masking tape on the edges and
because of the paper texture, the borders were not perfectly straigth; they
were exhibiting a very fine zig-zag pattern. I liked the effect. Since the
gum emulsion is relatively more viscous compared to cyanotype, probably the
effect will be more subtle.

Regards,
Loris.