Re: tonal inversion and pigment loads

From: Tom Sobota ^lt;tsobota@teleline.es>
Date: 01/27/06-04:52:04 PM Z

I would not laugh if I were you, Mark.

If this staining and inverting thing comes to some agreement, there
could be a popular uprising among the unkept masses of gummists on the
list to ask you to modify PDN to take this strange phenomenon into
account. Probably a trivial system of simultaneous partial differential
equations would do the trick, nothing out of the way :-)

On the other hand, since we will probably _never_ find an agreement, you
have nothing to worry about ...

Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain