Re: yes and no

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 01/31/06-11:51:15 AM Z

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:19:46 -0500, "Yves Gauvreau"
<gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca> said:

> I also don't understand why even the
> cross-linking of gum and gelatin "isn't well understood" as of yet.

I don't think this statement is true.

> The
> quoted words are the exact same words I've seen in papers and thesis
> floatting around on the net.

That's because people on the internet have illusion that all they find
on the net is all that exists. So untrue. Most of the information
sources I have are still in bound books printed on brown stinky paper
until I xerox them on white paper. Stuff from pre-database age are
especially hard to find. For example, anyone can get a full copy of US
Patents if you know the exact number. But if you don't know the number
you can't even verify existence of a patent if it's older than 1976 or
something without going to an official patent repository and going
through paper copy of index.