Re: yes and no

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 01/31/06-09:19:46 AM Z

Ryuji et all,

thanks for your excellent input Ryuji. I also don't understand why even the
cross-linking of gum and gelatin "isn't well understood" as of yet. The
quoted words are the exact same words I've seen in papers and thesis
floatting around on the net.

I'm not a qualified chemist (not even close), but I wonder if a well guided
bunch of amateur (with time to spare) could at least make some minimal
progress in the understanding of what't happening with this gum at least on
a practical level?

I'd be willing to give quite a bit of time for this and a few bucks. (as
little of this as possible of course) The most important thing for me is
that I wouldn't want to be guided (or have the feeling of being guided) by
someone as blind as me in these matter which would not be the case with you.

Regards
Yves