Re: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble'

From: Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto_at_montana.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:49:41 -0600

Oh good heavenly days, Katharine, give it a rest. The point was in
reference to Nabble that yes, as Camden said people can falsify who they are
on the list very easily, as well as falsify their credentials. But I don't
agree that this point supports Nabble using our list. I was making the
point, obviously poorly, that time tells all and in time we either meet each
other, see each other's work, get to know each other via years on the list,
and the fakers don't last long. Take a chill pill and don't extrapolate
from my statements more than I meant.
Chris