Alt List correspondence

From: John Grocott <john.grocott403_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 11:42:53 +0100

''How many members does the list have, Gord, btw?
> Chris''

Chris, Re all that stuff about list people etc., Your question to Gord re
number of subscribers is significant when the realization hits that you are
reaching, probably, thousands of anonny mouses, altho' this List has only
about six hundred subscribers, because more folks read the postings than are
subscribed. Postings are passed on for various reasons whether they are
entertaining, educational or for social study research purposes. Its like an
old fashioned readers/write column in a magazine... but you are self
publishing your thoughts/ words. I guess you could see it as ''ego
fullfillment'', too.......I know it is partly this with myself. I am happy
to see my voice in print. My profound apologies to those who are not happy
with this. Sorry ! ! To adopt a rather condescending attitude I could say
you are all so lucky to be reading my words. Do I get any thanks....? No.
Just get attacked . BOO HOO ! ( JIPES ! ! Seems like I'me getting really
paranoid.)
 Its an interesting game, anyway, and a very human one and its very
theraputic tho' sometimes it gives me a bit of a headache.
Just let me shut up for a while.
            Have a NICE Summer.
           John - Photographist- London - UK
           (Anonny mouse)
BTW.A serious question ! ! Why do you think so many of us want everyone
else to read ourone- to- one personal private postings . ???