Epson R1800 & Transparency Printing

From: Mike Kirwan <mkirwan_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 07:12:20 -0700

I have just started to make digital negatives using my Epson 2200 and
Pictorico transparency. Then my poor printer breaks and I purchase an Epson
R1800 as the replacement. Reading the FAQ's on the Epson site they state you
cannot print transparencies using that printer; no further explanation!

Now not wanting to mess up a printer I have just taken out of the box (nice
printer first time I have gotten a fairly neutral B&W print) wanted to see
if anyone on the list is successfully using the R1800 and Pictorico material
for digital negatives.

Thanks in advance

Mike