Re: Epson R1800 & Transparency Printing

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:38:14 -0600 (MDT)

Mike,

I have not personally used this printer, but I have read success stories
on the web from other people. Apparently it's a really great printer for
transparencies. Just tell the printer it's Premium Glossy or Premium
Semigloss and send your Pictorico through.

As far as B&W printing goes, I highly recommend checking out the QuadTone
RIP:
http://www.quadtonerip.com/html/QTRoverview.html
It's an excellent piece of software and makes beautiful digital B&W
prints. You can even split-tone with it.

Camden Hardy
camden@hardyphotography.net
http://www.hardyphotography.net