RE: palladium bleedoff

From: BOB KISS <bobkiss_at_caribsurf.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:51:01 -0300

DEAR MARK,
           I am pretty sure Chris is talking about “palladium” (which I have found in three dictionaries) not paladium (which I have yet to find in a dictionary).  If I may quote a gentleman and scholar, “hehehe”.
                      CHEERS!
                                BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ <http://www.bobkiss.com/>

"Ignorance, while it checks the enthusiasm of the sensible, in no way restrains the fools!"  Stanislaw Lem, author of
SOLARIS and HIS MASTER'S VOICE