Stay in Seattle: Gallery recommendations

From: Mark Booth <boothm_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:08:34 -0700

Dear Katharine:
When visiting Seattle the Benham Gallery is very nice! I highly
recommend The Wall Gallery, located on First Street, Pioneer Square
District, and the Gallery at Photographic Center Northwest, located
on Capitol Hill District. These three locations are first class and
very committed to both traditional and alternative photographic
form. If you need photographic supplies while in Seattle, Glazer's
Photography is an excellent pro-supply.

http://www.wallspaceseattle.com/
http://www.pcnw.org/index.html

If you need further assistance please just let me know. Enjoy your
stay in SUNNY SEATTLE!

Mark Booth
boothm@mac.com

Benham Gallery, near the Seattle Art Museum on First.

http://www.benhamgallery.com/

   Also, Gail Gibson

http://www.ggibsongallery.com/
kt