RE: Pt/Pd Development

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:30:34 +0300

Camden, I found one of my Ziatype prints, see it @:
http://www.loris.medici.name/Karda_Sandalyeler_Ziatype.jpg
(12 drops AFO + 10 drops L2PdCl4 + 2 drops KAuCl4 - works like AuCl3 a.k.a.
Gold Chloride)

Save the file and open it inside from an icc aware application to see the
exact scan (which is very close to the real print - in my calibrated
screen).

Did you notice the split tone? Like it? If yes, it's time to try Ziatype ;)

Regards,
Loris.