RE: Pt/Pd Development

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:00:31 +0300

It's not an answer to your question but let me suggest you trying straight
Ziatypes - that is: LiPd as the metal + Ammonium Iron(III) Oxalate as
sensitizer (and maybe adding a drop or two of Gold Chloride) - for
blue/black prints. It's truly wonderful. I prefer much the print-out version
and I believe that AFO is a better iron sensitizer than FO (because it's a
well-defined, easy to obtain and not-PIA-to-mix compound)

Regards,
Loris.