Re: Tissue coating issue.

From: Matthew Baily <info_at_creativefauna.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:14:40 -0400

Kerik.

It's a large stack of paper we have had laying around at the press for
some time. I am not sure what it is. It is machine made and fairly
translucent. It prints really nicely but sucks the emulsion straight
through. I have not tried the clearprint, but have experimented with
wyndestone and found it very wrinkly to coat and the batch I bought had
a lot of black specks appearing (Don't worry I checked the sensitizer
on cranes - no specks - so it was the paper not undissolved metal
salts). Does the clearprint wrinkle as much?

I will try the cloth coating method that the other kind reply suggested.

Thanks for the replies.

Matt