Re: Determining SPT with gum Was: Gums a la Demachy and Puyo

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:55:18 -0400 (EDT)

T-Rex,

Your point was that "all this stuff was is quite unnecessary in making gum
prints"

Could you define "stuff"? :)

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for
my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com