Re: Determining SPT with gum Was: Gums a la Demachy and Puyo

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:39:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Katherine,

I seem to be missing so many points lately, I feel like a stealth pin cushion—
perhaps it is pointless to endeavor to perservere.

OK, I understand what you are saying.

I would tend to agree in that I would calibrate a specific emulsion—this
should optimize the printing.

Does this gum thing work pretty much the same here in the US and it does in
Great Britain?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for
my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com